Wednesday, August 24, 2011

All you need is six words

I am captivated by minimalistic art. I love the thought of communicating an idea with as few resources as possible. In my opinion, minimalism demands creativity, which in turn breeds originality. So naturally, when I came across Six-Word Memoirs, I had to give it a shot. Here we go.

Box of chocolates? Bag of Doritos?  (Life)

Sometimes love hurts more than hate.  (Love)

I want to believe, but can't.  (Religion)

Punch in. Punch out. Repeat. Repeat.  (Work)

A seductive mistress I cannot escape.  (Music)

Brooding brown beverage. Born of barley.  (Beer)



2 comments:

  1. Grandson, granddaughter. Happiness like no other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @aprilwings...Nice! Happy to see you also found some inspiration in the Six-Word Memoir idea. Many thanks for the support, it's greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete